“Packet Sniffers” Please respond to the following:
· The use of packet sniffers by employees is forbidden in many organizations. Provide your opinion as to whether or not you agree with this policy. Justify your response.
· Provide one (1) example of a situation where the use of a packet sniffer might be justified. Explain why you believe it would be okay to use a packet sniffer in this situation.
Cultural Change and Project Sponsorship” Please respond to the following:
· Examine the primary reasons why project management causes a cultural change and the impact of that change on integrative information technology. Support your response with at least one (1) example of a cultural change that project management can cause.
· The literature affirms that project sponsorship is a major component for the successful completion of projects. Select an organization where you would aspire to serve as a CIO. Explore the role of a project sponsor, and highlight the significant reasons why such a position is pivotal to your organization’s success. Provide a rationale for your response.
“Phishing” Select one of the following and discuss in no less than three paragraphs, and have at least one response to another student of at least one paragraph:
· Research phishing schemes on the web. Find a recent scheme and summarize and discuss why it may have been successful. What are the red flags that one should look out for to avoid becoming a victim, and what should one do if one encounters such schemes?
· As a security manager what actions might you take to assure your company does not fall victim to phishing? Include any training or simulation/white hat hacking you might consider.
· Any current topic or article related to penetration techniques.
· The instructor insight.